1. Application principle
The charge distribution density is related to the sludge type. The charge distribution density of municipal sludge is usually a function of the organic matter content in the sludge, and the organic matter content is usually related to the volatile matter content. The higher the volatile matter content is, the higher the electric charge flocculant is required.
The molecular weight of the flocculant depends on the type of equipment used for the dehydration treatment.
Two, the main role of polyacrylamide PAM in the printing and dyeing industry:
1. In the textile industry, polyacrylamide flocculant is used as sizing agent and finishing agent in the post-treatment of the fabric, which can generate a soft, anti-wrinkle and anti-mildew protective layer;
2. Flocculant as after-treatment agent can prevent the fabric from static electricity and flame retardant;
3. When used as printing and dyeing auxiliaries, it can make the products adhere fast and bright, and can also be used as non-silicon polymer stabilizer for bleaching.
4, for printing and dyeing textile industry sewage discharge has an efficient purification effect, this is the key.
Iii. Precautions for use
Its industry application field is more and more extensive, the domestic production of polyacrylamide technology has been basically mature, can well meet the needs of all industries.
Polyacrylamide is a kind of high molecular polymer, which has good flocculation and is widely used in chemical industry, oil recovery, coal washing and other industries.
Application principle of polyacrylamide in the production field, through analysis, it can be seen that polyacrylamide in use because of its own characteristics can play a good flocculation, complete the water treatment work, achieve water recycling.
The excellent characteristics of polyacrylamide make it have good application in various fields and greatly improve the market development space of polyacrylamide.
Polyacrylamide is the main water treatment agent in industrial production. Adding polyacrylamide product in sewage can have a good precipitation effect and facilitate the desilting work.
We know that polyacrylamide needs to be dissolved when it is used, and the method of dissolution directly affects the quality of polyacrylamide.
Therefore, when using polyacrylamide must pay attention to the addition method.
The relationship between the concentration of polyacrylamide and its usage: when the concentration of polyacrylamide is 0.2% and the temperature is 25~30 degrees, for the mechanical sludge added in the automobile factory, the appropriate polyacrylamide is 55%~60% ion degree, the molecular weight of 15 million cationic organic polymer polyacrylamide, the dosage is 100g/m3, the dehydration rate is 69%~74%, 49%~50%.
For domestic sludge of municipal sewage treatment plant, the appropriate flocculant is cationic organic polymer polyacrylamide with ionic degree of 60%~100% and molecular weight of 3 ~6 million, the dosage is 100g/m3 and the dehydration rate is 79%.
The flocculant suitable for rubber processing sludge is various cationic flocculant, the dehydration rate is 55%~63%, anionic flocculant effect is also good, but the dosage is more.
The suitable dosage of polyacrylamide flocculant is that all flocculants are adsorbed on the surface of solid phase particles, and the settlement rate of flocculants reaches a large value.
4. Characteristics of PAM aqueous solution
Its aqueous solution is nearly transparent viscous liquid, which is non-toxic and non-corrosive. Solid PAM has hysteretic property, which increases with the increase of ionic degree. PAM has good thermal stability.
It has good stability when heated to 100℃, but it is easy to decompose nitrogen in production when heated to over 150℃, and imide occurs between molecules and is insoluble in water. Density (g) ml 23℃1.302.
At 153℃, PAM showed illiquidity under stress.
Characteristics 1) flocculation: PAM can neutralize suspended substances through electricity, bridge adsorption and flocculation.
2) adhesion: it can play the role of adhesion through mechanical, physical and chemical action.
3) resistance reduction: PAM can effectively reduce the frictional resistance of the fluid. Adding a small amount of PAM into the water can reduce the resistance by 50-80%.
4) thickening: PAM has thickening effect under both neutral and acid conditions. When the PH value is above 10℃, PAM is easy to hydrolyze.
When it's semi-reticular.