Kitchen sewage has always been difficult to be treated, kitchen sewage refers to the family, restaurants, guesthouses, dining halls and other processing, consumption of food formed in the process of sewage, often contains a large number of leftovers, expired food, scraps, waste materials and other waste.At present, the treatment of kitchen sewage is mainly based on centralized collection and landfill. On the one hand, such treatment wastes the recyclable resources in kitchen sewage; on the other hand, the characteristics of high oil and high salt in kitchen sewage are not suitable for landfill treatment. It contains high organic compounds and has a heavy stink, which seriously affects the environment.The best treatment is incineration after treatment or organic fertilizer treatment.
The following principles should be followed when using PAM to treat kitchen waste water
1. Choose the type of PAM, choose cationic PAM
2. The choice of PAM ion degree, the choice ion degree is medium, usually 30-40% is more.Of course, there is a choice of 60% ion degree, but the price will be higher, the amount will save some.From a comprehensive point of view to choose, 40% of the best.
3. The selection of molecular weight of PAM: because kitchen sewage usually has a high solid content and is relatively viscous, it is appropriate to choose a molecular weight of 6-7 million. If the molecular weight is too high, the reaction speed will be slow, resulting in poor treatment effect.If the molecular weight is too low, it will obviously consume too much dose.
QUANSEN cationic PAM8410 is a better flocculant for kitchen sewage treatment.
4. The solution and configuration of flocculant in QUANSEN kitchen sewage is usually 0.2-0.3%. When dissolving, it should be added evenly and stirred fully.
5. The flocculant PAM aqueous solution of QUANSEN kitchen sewage is best prepared on the spot. If the solution is placed for a long time, its performance will gradually decrease depending on the water quality.
At present, QUANSEN has done research on cationic dissolution and degradation, and improved the formula. The solution is kept at 40 degrees Celsius temperature for 5 days in summer without obvious molecular weight degradation, so it has applied for the invention patent.This patent solves the problem that cations at home and abroad can only last one day after dissolution.
6. In the sewage treatment process, if the suspension is added with an aqueous solution of flocculant for a long time, it will destroy the flocculant that has been formed.