【Properties and advantages of QUANSEN polyacrylamide】
The series of products developed by the company for different mining and metallurgy industries can well solve the mineral separation problems in such fields as gold, silver and precious metal smelting, alumina industry, iron and steel smelting, zinc/copper/lead smelting.By using different polyacrylamide in the process of concentrate settlement, tailings flotation, concentration settlement, washing settlement and centrifugal dehydration, the effect of solid-liquid separation, concentration and storage can be better realized, and production efficiency can be greatly improved.We will strengthen the recycling of water for production, reduce production costs, reduce harmful substances in wastewater and reduce environmental pollution
1 the product has good solubility and good compatibility with dissolving agent water. The molecular chain contains a variety of active bases, which can be neutralized with the electrical property of slurry particles and adsorption to form a bridge, thus damaging stability and achieving rapid flocculation separation.
2. Wide application range of the product. Once the model is determined, the change of the concentration of the slurry has little influence on the agent.
3. After treatment, the supernatant of the tailings is highly transparent, with few reagents, which will not affect the circulating water
【Quansen PAM specification】
Dissolution duration （h)
【method and attention】
1. Determine the best model and the best dosage of the product through small tests.
2. The product shall be prepared into an aqueous solution with a concentration of 0.1-0.2% (referring to the solid content), which shall be prepared with water with a PH value of 7 or less, and neutral water without salt is preferred.
3. The dissolved water, will this product evenly into the mixing water, proper heating (< 60 ℃) can accelerate into solution.
4. This product has hygroscopicity and should be sealed in a cool and dry place, the temperature is lower than 35 ℃.
5. Solid products should not be scattered on the ground, so as to avoid slipping after absorbing moisture.
6. When dissolving, the product should be added into the dissolver evenly and slowly, and the solidification should be avoided and mechanical shear that has been over for a long time should be avoided.
It is recommended that the mixer be 60 to 200 RPM, otherwise the polymer will hydrolyze and affect the use effect.
7. PAM aqueous solution should be used and prepared now. When the solution is placed for a long time, its performance will gradually decline depending on the water quality.
8. After adding the aqueous solution of the polyacrylamide to the suspension, the flocculant will be destroyed if stirred violently for a long time.
【 storage 】
The original product shall be kept sealed.Storage environments should be a cool, dry and ventilated, at room temperature for 10 ~ 40 ℃.Special precautions should be taken to prevent product absorption.
In accordance with the specified storage conditions, the original packaging products can be stable for at least 12 months.
【 packing 】
25kg composite paper bag /750kg pallet OR customer demand.