Fender mud refers to the mud formed on the hole wall to reinforce the hole wall and prevent the collapse, and at the same time stabilize the water level in the hole.Quansen HPAM has good application in this aspect.
Application of QUANSEN HPAM in drilling mud
【Different concentration of polyacrylamide and its wall protection】
Polyacrylamide is commonly used between 200 and 1000 ppm. At lower concentrations, polyacrylamide, for example 70-120ppm, has a certain ability to prevent collapse and protect the pores.The higher the concentration, the better the anti-collapse hole protection effect, and the better the mud stability and lubricity.
HPAM with a certain degree of hydrolysis was mainly flocculated at a low concentration (below 400PPm), and also had the effect of stabilizing the properties you added and the pore wall under certain conditions.When HPAM concentration was above 500PPm, the main function was stabilization and flocculation.
Drilling mud is a mixture of water, bentonite (or clay) and additives.In the process of drilling pile construction, the pressure difference between mud and groundwater is used to control water pressure during mud circulation, so that mud can form mud skin on hole wall to reinforce hole wall and prevent collapse, and at the same time stabilize the water level in hole.At the same time, the mud also has the function of taking out the rock and soil debris, cooling and lubricating the drill bit.Therefore, whether in the pore-forming stage or the perfusion stage, it has an important influence on the pile quality, thus greatly affecting the bearing capacity of the pile foundation.
Fender mud refers to the mud formed on the hole wall to reinforce the hole wall and prevent the collapse, and at the same time stabilize the water level in the hole.
Drilling mud has many functions, but the most basic ones are as follows:
1. Carry drill cuttings to the ground.
2. Static and liquid column pressure balances the formation pressure to avoid blowout and collapse.
3. Hydraulic jet rock breaking.
4. Cooling the drill.
5. Filter cake is formed on the well wall to reduce fluid leakage to the formation, stabilize the well wall and reduce formation pollution.
【Selection of drilling mud PAM】
There are many types of drilling mud, and polymer polyacrylamide can be used as flocculant. Adjust the mud density and viscosity and water loss, so that the well drilling smoothly.
According to the field application of quansen products, the anionic products with super high molecular weight are better used in drilling mud, and can be recycled.Good effect, low dosage and low cost.
【Quansen PAM specification】
Dissolution duration （h)
【 safety 】
1. Quansen polyacrylamide is a water-soluble polymer, in case of water or liquids of high skid form is formed after soluble in water.Prevent products and their aqueous solutions from spilling onto the floor.If any, should timely use sand, sawdust adsorption, clean it.
2. The product is powder, the operation room should be careful to prevent dust inhalation or adhesion to the body.Wear masks, gloves and overalls to operate according to specifications.
3. Please refer to the safety data manual (MSDS) provided by the company for detailed safety operation guidance.
4. This product and its aqueous solution are not corrosive to the general materials such as stainless steel, plastic, rubber, glass and glass, etc., for the manufacture of tanks, mixers, gauges and pipelines.
【Packaging and storage】
The packaging is made of 25Kg plastic woven bag or paper plastic composite bag.
In storage and transportation, pay attention to prevent heat and moisture, prevent packaging damage, dry powder products will be exposed for a long time to absorb moisture agglomeration.The number of stacking layers shall not exceed 20.
The effective storage period is 2 years.The size of this product is 20-80 items, also can be produced according to user requirements.