The wastewater of leather industry is to make the animal skin embellish by pickling or soaking with water, add lime, remove meat, remove alkali, then use tannin or chrome, tan add fat and soften, and finally dye into leather.
Leather wastewater mainly contains animal oil, collagen, animal fiber, plant fiber, non-solid and other organic substances with high concentration, and contains harmful ions such as sulfur and chromium. It is a light industrial wastewater that is difficult to be treated, and generally treated by the physicochemical and biochemical combination process
The industrial leather industry is one of the industries with the largest output of wastewater in many industries, and it is also a kind of industrial waste water that is difficult to treat
How To Treat Leather Wasterwater By Polyacrylamide
● Characteristics of leather wastewater
1. Leather wastewater is characterized by large fluctuation of water quality and volume, good biodegradability, high suspended substance concentration, easy corruption, large pollution amount, and toxic compounds such as s2- and chromium.
2. In leather production, due to the different, the processing technology of the skin of the raw material and finished products, sewage water quality difference is very big, especially the difference of cod, because use a lot of degreasing agent in leather-making, fatliquoring agent and surfactant, wastewater by conventional aeration aerobic activated sludge process for processing, easy to produce large amounts of foam, activated sludge will run off as the foam.
Therefore, when the conventional aeration activated sludge method is used in the treatment of leather sewage, the process needs to be adjusted appropriately.
● Treatment of leather wastewater
Leather sludge treatment is dehydrated by belt filter press, which can dehydrate the sludge to water content 80% to 85%.With plate and frame filter press and wing filter press, it can dehydrate to 75%-83% water content.With the membrane filter press, the water can be dehydrated to 70%-78%
Polyacrylamide, a flocculant, should be used in the dewatering process of the sludge after the treatment of leather wastewater . As a sludge dewatering agent, strong cationic polyacrylamide is recommended.Generally, the ionic degree should be between 60 and 70, and the molecular weight should be around 9 million.
Quansen Polyacrylamide For Leather Wasterwater
Quansen special polyacrylamide for leather wasterwater generally consumes 3-8 kg per ton of absolute dry mud.The specific dry mud dosage should be determined according to the beaker experiment, on-machine medium experiment or periodic operation test. The mud quality of each factory is different, and the consumption of different sludge, agents, equipment and management level varies greatly.
According to the characteristics of pharmaceutical wasterwater, Quansen midium and high ion cationic polyacrylamide is better.
Dissolution duration （h)
1、High and stable product quality
2、Varieties of product series
3、Customer designed system solutions
4、Professional technical service team
5、Accumulated experiences of successful application at customer’s side
【 safety 】
1. Quansen pharmaceutical wasterwater polyacrylamide is powder, it is easy to dissolve if touch with water, The splashes of the product hit or mix with water to make the surface extremely smooth, try to collect all the residue.
2. This product and its aqueous solution are not corrosive to the general materials such as stainless steel, plastic, rubber, glass and glass, etc., for the manufacture of tanks, mixers, gauges and pipelines.
【 storage 】
The original product shall be kept sealed.Storage environments should be a cool, dry and ventilated, at room temperature for 10 ~ 40 ℃.Special precautions should be taken to prevent product absorption.
In accordance with the specified storage conditions, the original packaging products can be stable for at least 12 months.
【 packing 】
25kg composite paper bag /750kg pallet OR customer demand.