Quansen anionic polyacrylamide is used as flocculant to treat wastewater from steel plant.As long as anionic polyacrylamide is applied to industrial waste water treatment, it has the best effect on suspended particles, particles with high concentration and positive charge, sewage with neutral or alkaline PH value, and wastewater from steel plant, electroplating plant, metallurgical waste water and coal washing waste water.
Quansen Polyacrylamide Application In Steel Wastewater Treatment
【characteristics of wastewater from steel plants】
1. The ironmaking wastewater is derived from blast furnace gas washing water and slag washing wastewater. The characteristic is that the water temperature of the wastewater is relatively high and the suspended material concentration is relatively high, which can be as high as 1000-3000mg/L.
2. The steelmaking wastewater comes from indirect cooling water, equipment and products' direct cooling wastewater, dedusting wastewater and slag flushing wastewater. The characteristics are: the equipment and products' direct cooling wastewater contains a large amount of iron oxide and a small amount of lubricating oil, which can be recycled after treatment.
3. Steel rolling waste water comes from the process of hot rolling and cold rolling products, which needs a large amount of direct cooling water to flush steel and equipment.
【The method of using quansen polyacrylamide PAM 】
APAM, a flocculant of anionic polyacrylamide, is mainly used in the iron and steel industry to remove impurities in the circulating water and production process. APAM with a molecular weight of more than 13 million is generally preferred, and about 7-15g anionic polypropylene is used for each ton of wastewater treatment
Polyaluminum chloride PAC was added to the wastewater, and the polymer flocculated the suspended substance into small flocculation.When polyacrylamide PAM is added to the sewage, it is used through a variety of bond cooperation, making it a larger flocculation with strong binding force, so that it can precipitate.According to the production practice, PAC and PAM compound are the best.
Quansen polyacrylamide PAM is mainly used for two links in the wastewater treatment process of the steel plant:process of flocculation and precipitation of wastewater, mostly use anionic; and process of sludge dewatering, cationic type is mostly used.The selection and use of polyacrylamide PAM for sludge dewatering in steel plant requires certain technical basis and cannot be selected randomly.There are many anionic polyacrylamide PAM type, and the sludge treatment process in steel plant is different, which has a great influence on the choice of polyacrylamide types.
1. When polyacrylamide is used for steel plant, it should be prepared with an aqueous solution with a concentration of 0.01%. It is advisable to use water with neutral non-saline sundries.
2. When the polyacrylamide is dissolved, the anion polyacrylamide products will be evenly dispersed into the stirred water, and the stirring speed is controlled at 100~300rpm.Appropriate heating (< 60 ℃), can accelerate the dissolve.
3. Adjust the PH value of the treated liquid to make the anion polyacrylamide products fully play their role (select the optimal PH value and the amount of anion polyacrylamide by test).
4. When the product solution is added, the mixture with the treated solution should be accelerated. After the flocculation occurs, the stirring speed should be slowed down to facilitate the growth and acceleration of flocculation.
【Quansen PAM for steelmaking wasterwater specification】
Dissolution duration （h)
Dissolution duration （h)
【 attention 】
1. When used, it is extremely important to effectively disperse the product in the water, otherwise it will lead to the aggregation of dispersants and the production of "fisheye", and the dissolution time will increase.
2, use warm water can accelerate the dissolution rate, but the temperature is too high, lead to the thermal degradation of polymer chain, viscosity will be affected, the average water temperature should not exceed 50 ℃.
3. Using stirring can help dissolve, but stirring too violently can break down the long chain of dispersing agent, and it is better to adopt ship type propulsion.
4. The water solution should not be stored for more than 48 hours, otherwise the viscosity will be reduced and the effect will be affected.
【 storage 】
The original product shall be kept sealed.Storage environments should be a cool, dry and ventilated, at room temperature for 10 ~ 40 ℃.Special precautions should be taken to prevent product absorption.
In accordance with the specified storage conditions, the original packaging products can be stable for at least 12 months.
【 packing 】
25kg composite paper bag /750kg pallet OR customer demand.